FREESIAS FLOWERS : FRANKLIN SQUARE FLORISTS : FLOWERS AT FUNERAL.
- (freesia) any of several plants of the genus Freesia valued for their one-sided clusters of usually fragrant yellow or white or pink tubular flowers
- (Freesia) Named after the German physician Friedrich Heinrich Theodor Freese, freesia – with their bell-shaped blooms and sweet, citrus scent – are among the most popular fragrant flowers.
- A small southern African plant of the iris family, with fragrant, colorful, tubular flowers, many varieties of which are cultivated for use by florists
- Freesia Ecklon ex Klatt is a genus of 14–16 species of flowering plants in the family Iridaceae, native to Africa. Of the 14 species, 12 are native to Cape Province, South Africa, the remaining two to tropical Africa, one species extending north of the equator to Sudan.
- (flower) reproductive organ of angiosperm plants especially one having showy or colorful parts
- Be in or reach an optimum stage of development; develop fully and richly
- (flower) bloom: produce or yield flowers; "The cherry tree bloomed"
- (of a plant) Produce flowers; bloom
- (flower) a plant cultivated for its blooms or blossoms
- Induce (a plant) to produce flowers
Freesias - 1
Val usually gives her mum some cut flowers when we go and see her every few weeks.
I thought these flowers were rather lovely, especially when seen in close up.
For the techies who might see this they were taken in either macro or super macro mode.
My Olympus 2500 is a single lens reflex so you can see exactly what you're getting. Taking these photos without that facility would be much tougher.
Freesias - 4
I love freesias
. They come in such a variety of colours and grace any area with such prettiness and style. The colour of these is really nice.
See also: chapel of flowers funeral home paint plastic flower pots surrounding flowers nyc make your own paper flowers how to send flowers to philippines flower delivery holland flower and ring learn to be a florist stock flower seed florist in baton rouge
- (火) 08:11:45|
- Category: None